- Large Scale Performance Management Initiative for a Provincial Government
- Determine current and ideal culture profiles
- Engage individuals and organizations in whole-systems
- Develop Corporate Vision and Core Values
- Design learning opportunities to address culture
needs (team, leadership, systems thinking, coaching culture) for individuals, and teams including boards
Where We've Done It Before:
- Training lead for a large scale Performance Management Project. In collaboration
with an extended Project team, led the development of expertise in Human Resources
for the Project and supported the train-the-trainer and coaching components.
- Have conducted competency research, data gathering and facilitation.
- Established direction and processes for a Credit Union's
culture change initiative, then successfully implemented
- Co-created leadership development strategies for global
Medical Diagnostics company and several small Banks. The
goal: to support a systems approach to developing leaders.
- Created leadership competency models for a global Medical
Diagnostics company and a Credit Union to support the ongoing
deep development of leadership capacity.
- Facilitated management and executive teams Vision and Values workshops within the
Hospitality industry. The goal: to determine vision, values
and 'next step' strategies.
- Developed core values for organization embarking on major change initiatives.